Haute means high or elegant, while Couture means sewing. So, the words Haute Couture indicate designing, creating, and selling custom-made, high end women's fashion. There is a standard which is strictly regulated and only collections that adhere to these strict rules can be classified as haute couture.
Now Burgo Indonesia presents its new Haute Couture Dress Making Class with an international curriculum that will teach you the best skills and know how of Italian craftsmanship - how to create couture to international top Haute Couture fashion house standard. You will be certified by our headquarters in Milan.
HAUTE COUTURE CLASS - 330 Hours:
24 hours : Textile Class
72 hours : Beading, Flower Applique
234 hours : Bustier, Corset, Moulage
Why you should you consider this class?
1. This course has everything you need to produce Haute Couture collections. You will learn to make Haute Couture decorations such as beading, appliqué, couture textile, corset, bustier and Moulage.
2. You will be be mentored by experts who have international educational backgrounds.
3. This course is has a flexible schedule - even fashion professionals or designers who has tight schedules will be able to join this course.
4. You will receive the exclusive Burgo book, Il Modellismo.
5. You will learn Couture with the Burgo individual lesson method. This method can teach all levels of student from basic to advanced level.
Join our class and follow in the footsteps of successful #Burgonians Tities Sapoetra, Julianto, Jessica Welia Halim, and Alan Tan.
Feel free to contact us for more information: